Our life has been busy crazy this past month and so blogging has been at a minimum.
Jason graduated from college. Exciting and busy! He will start his MBA in the fall.
Adley turned 7 months on the 30th. I didn't get a picture of her that day (sorry!), but this is about what we are doing right now.
She is almost walking. She can walk behind her little walking toy without any help and can self stand for 5-10 seconds. She also realized that she can lift her little legs so she is now trying to climb everything. (Dear God, why did you give me a climber?) And she finally last week started her bababa's and dadada's and today she said MA, twice. Once was when she wanted more oatmeal and her daddy wasn't shoveling it into her face fast enough, so no worries she isn't lovingly calling for her mother or anything like that.
Did I mention Adley gives the best Mother's Day presents??? I got mine early.
Okay, let me preface this by saying that I read some really cute fashion/cutesy blogs. I love reading about cute shoes, dresses and home decor. I have come to a full realization that I am not and will never be that kind of person. Why? Because I got exactly what I asked for, for Mother's Day.
These!!!! And my fishing license. I actually only asked for my fishing license, but Adley and Jason picked these out for me as well. If you really want to think poorly of me, I already had planned a fishing trip on Mother's Day (without even knowing I had my own fishing poles.) I cannot wait to get out to the lake (this will be Adley's first fishing trip), relax, catch some fish and then eat them...yum!
But...to satisfy any cravings you may have for cuteness...here is my piece.
My cousin informed me that these cute shoes were on sale at Target for $5 last night. That is my fashionista for the year my dear friends...shoes on clearance, at Target. Now if you will excuse me I need to go pick them up before they are gone.



No comments:
Post a Comment