Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Conviction is a beautiful thing...

My mother sent me a link to a radio series...
It is definitely worth the listen...

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/roh/past_programs.php?m=6&y=2010

Listen to the June 7, 8, and 9 series by Bob Lepine

I am going to have to process these and listen to them again. They are totally worth the listen and have helpful advice for wives and single women. I think even men would enjoy hearing a guy back them.

The two things that I took away...

1. My husband wants to know that I respect him and needs me to show it. To most men showing respect is more important than saying I love him. (I asked Jason if showing him respect was more important than saying that I love him and he said yes. It was a good refresher that I need to be respecting him in all things. He is the head that God has placed over me. I am blessed to have such a wonderful man that is so easy to respect! :D )

2. I am imperfect and sinful and I cannot just make a list of things to fix in my life. I have been really convicted lately to change my heart and attitude but, I need to submit each of my down falls in prayer to my God. Only He can help me. I cannot expect to be a better wife if I choose to fix all of my downfalls myself. I need my perfect Savior.

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment