Here is another awesome Cloth Diaper mom (her little is always so stinkin' cute in his cloth) I know.
Name: Ashley
Number of kids: Just one, for now
How many in diapers: one
Why do you cloth diaper: For the environment. I was a "greenie"while pregnant and had big ideas of helping the Earth while raising our child. I also wanted to spare our baby the exposure to unnecessary chemicals like those found in disposables.
What is your favorite brand and why: Not sure I have a favorite brand , but I am a huge fan of pocket diapers especially when it comes to poo. So much easier to rinse off. AIOs can have multiple layers and crevices for the slimy and sometimes sticky stuff to hide.
What is your LEAST favorite thing about cloth diapering: The bulkiness of cloth diapers. Some pants just won't fit over them! Although they make a cute bum!
What is your favorite go to item: My favorite item has to be the Gro-via Magic Stick. It's now my number one gift I give at baby showers. We've recently misplaced ours, and it's about to be a crisis!
Any advice for a soon to be momma: Don't be afraid to lay your cloth diapers out on the yard for the sun to bleach them. You'll be amazed at how white they can get! I loved putting the diapers outside to dry so much that I asked for a clothes line for Christmas. AND do what works for you and your family. I admit we don't always use cloth. We're probably 50/50, but I'm not going to beat myself up about using disposables. They're convenient.
Thanks Ashley for sharing! And she is SO right, the Gro-Via Magic Stick is amazing. My next post will be Care of Cloth Diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment