Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick Post

Hello friends...

First off I need to apologize for my blog yesterday. I get so excited about something that my writing is often messy.

I was able to talk through some of my excitement and desire to be a better Christian, parent and wife with my dear cousin Jerica. Reflecting on my week of devotionals with her is truly a treat and the hilight of my week. I love hearing her wisdom! And our prayer time was incredible!

I'm leaving to visit my Grandma on Friday. This will be Adley's first flight! And I am nervous!!! Not about her flying, but about packing enough stuff. Blogging may not be consistent until next week as I am not sure how busy I will be or how much internet access I will have.

And I've been working on having better habits in my daily life. When I woke up at 7am to get my husband up for his class and feed my sweet baby girl I was wide awake. So after feeding her I got her and I ready for a walk/run. This was my first run since wow, January of last year. Since morning sickness wrecked havoc on my fitness schedule I've done nothing but walking most of this year. I still managed to walk about 10 miles a week and do two 5k's but I missed my running. I am excited because I get a chance to start anew and really focus on training myself to be a better runner. (It's kinda like a second chance!) Hopefully I will be back up to speed by January so I can start training for the full Marathon (my first!) in May!

Keep praying! It is a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment