Since I started my MSPI diet for Adley I've been wanting delicious homemade bread. And while I pitched the idea to my husband...let's just say that for him...listing all the health reasons isn't were to start.
Over Spring Break he had some of our friend Cindy's delicious bread and told me I could get a bread machine right away.
Here is a pic of my new toy!
I have now in my possession...the Bosch compact mixer with Blender and slicer/shredder, and a bread cookbook. We will be getting the grain mill attachment soon so I can grind my own wheat. The bread is currently rising and is about to be put in the oven.
Jason was so excited he wanted to go to the store after dinner to pick up the ingredients so he could have delicious homemade bread. (What did I get myself into?!? :) )
And for those of you....who simply cannot resist the little one...she has a fairly new toy that she loves.
And while mommy was photographing her playing with it, I caught the moment before she spit up!
(sorry, I forgot to rotate them) and yes the spit up went everywhere.
And here's a cute expression...
BTW: Homemade bread costs about 60cents a loaf...cheap than the not so good for you white bread stuff. Yum!
Gah...spelling error on the first paragraph! Please forgive!!!!
ReplyDelete