Monday, March 21, 2011

Watch Out

This past week was Spring Break for us. It is a time of renewal. We visit with family and refresh and renew.

I had a wonderful change to visit with a close friend. I really view her as a second mom.
I told her about my spiritual struggles and she offered great advice.

I've started journaling about my struggles and working on giving them to God. I also started reading 'Having a Mary heart in the Martha world.'

I have just updated my echoprayer.com prayer list. I'm getting text messages sent to me 5 times a day so that I purposely prayer at least 5 times a day.

If you are anything like me I find myself getting in a rut. I often lose sight of my goal and I need wonderful friends and a forgiving Savior to get me back on track.

Today while I was reading I realized that I had been disguising my worry as rational day dreaming. Now that I know one of Satan's forms of attacks I'm ready to attack back with full force...prayer!

I love turning around and making a change. It is hard but so worth it.

Keep your focus where it belongs!

No comments:

Post a Comment