Internationally cloth diapering fanatics were trying to set a Guinness World Record for most cloth diapers changed, ever.
The numbers haven't been tallied yet, and with over 400 locations, that is a lot of tallying to do. We had fun seeing some old Bradley friends and now Adley will be able to say that she participated in making a Guinness World Record.
I got entered in a drawing for a goody bag (which I won) and a prize pack too!
Here are a pics of the goodies (for Adley really) that I won.
Wipes Case, 2 pairs of Babylegs, two hair bows, a super cute snack bag, and a woolie car air freshener!
Goodie bag with a water bottle, free samples of soap and more fun stuff!
And...
Someone had pity on poor Adley.
Let me clarify, my little rant about Sophie was truth, but in jest. At the event today a friend of Adley's, Corbin shared/gave his Sophie to Adley. His mommy explained that their Sophie had laryngitis so Adley and their sick Sophie would be a perfect match. How sweet! How can a selfish mother turn down a sweet gift like that? We graciously accepted his sweet gift and since then Adley has been gnawing on her Sophie and she loves it. Did I fail as a mother, no, does she have the best friends, yes.
Crazy Love posts to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment