Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love My Shutterfly Service!!!!

I recently (due to a super adorable baby...signed up for Shutterfly...(a friend sent me an email).

I love their services...they have great quality stuff and they are always handing out freebies (all you pay is shipping)...

Check out this super cute thank you card I made for Adley's gifts. Hopefully the late thank you cards will be made up by these adorable and funny cards!

Cheerful Stripes Thank You 5x7 folded card
Unique party invitations and announcements by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Super fun right? (So...if I forgot/haven't sent you a thank you card...yes I'm horrible I know!) Then wa la! Hopefully (if i remembered to write down your name) you will be getting one of these cute cards!

Yay!

1 comment:

  1. i love shutterfly. its so great especially when im taking pictures of couples and need big prints.

    ReplyDelete